Work in Progress ACEOs!

 Ah, I see I skipped last week :/

Well, I do have a work in progress photo of a new batch of ACEOs, and of course a sneak peek of the Sunday auction! Besides that, I am kind of boring lately, maybe I will ramble a bit...

Okee, first- I managed to remember to take a snapshot of this new batch of ACEOs before finishing them:


They are coming along well now, I've lined them all in ink and will shade them in grey ink soon. Then colors! 

Sunday's auction this week will be a sweet little fairy and a bumble bee:


She is titled "Bumble Buds" and again, she will be up for auction on eBay starting this upcoming Sunday (4/17, also Easter I see my calendar is telling me). There are a handful of new ACEOs listed right now, you can browse through them if you want to: see HERE

Um, I guess I don't have much to ramble about...wanting to make up some t shirt designs, and I had an idea for my next doll project (who knows when i will get to her!) 

Xo, though!

Em


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods