August update- Flora the Fawn

 So, hello!

This update is doll heavy, fair warning.

For one thing, I have updated my custom doll gallery on the website- some new faces are there to be seen now! Not all the finished dollies are up there yet, like I keep saying I am behind with the updates (like, a YEAR behind) and I have a lot of art. But more so, I just don't want to be spending all my art time updating my website. I know that's hOw YOu mAKe MONey but I am still only mildly enticed by that sentiment.  Anyway, new dolls to behold can be found on my Doll Gallery page- clicking on the thumbnails will bring you to their individual pages with more photos, a little write up, and details on outfits, shoes, and accessories.

I also have a freshly finished doll that I've just listed for auction on eBay- HERE. Her name is Flora, and she is one of two sisters, the other will be coming along in a few weeks.) She is a very sunny fawn girl- I had this urge to go with a cottagecore theme. So here is a quick look at her:

"Flora" Monster High fawn custom (c) Emily White

"Flora" Monster High fawn custom (c) Emily White

"Flora" Monster High fawn custom (c) Emily White

More pictures of Flora in her auction listing HERE!

In the spirit of tiny playthings, all her clothing and accessories come off and are separate pieces. I truly love making tiny things, especially shoes and bags. 

So, that is Flora, and her sister Wendi is a much different breed. she will be around soon ;)

Also, some new ACEOs I will be putting up for auction on eBay in the next few weeks (Sundays!):

"Hot Afternoon"(c) Emily White zombietoes.com
Hot Afternoon

"Lighted Lounger" (c) Emily White zombietoes.com
Lighted Lounger




"Snakes at Sunset" (c) Emily White zombietoes.com
Snakes at Sunset


I have not updated the other galleries since last month. Perhaps I will get to that post haste. I do find it beneficial to take a little breather between doll projects, and there is always something to do in the office. 

xo!

Em






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

To the Nines "Home" ACEO series - complete!

Work in Progress ACEOs!

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek