Dropped the ball...

Sheepish greetings...

So, kinda fell off the map there for (at this point) most of March,  and of course I feel terrible for not updating on my weekly schedule. I also did not post a featured art for this month! 
I cannot imagine how people can keep up with posting to a social media site,  oh my gosh, I barely manage one a week. I suppose if I ONLY posted pictures it would be easier, but at some point people do become curious about the person behind the pictures. Well, let me tell you, I am rather boring, and I rather like that!
Anyway, I do have work in progress pictures this week, as well as a sneak peek at the Sunday auction, so let's just do this!

Sneak peek of some aceos I am currently drawing- including the next (and overdue) "art nouveau produce tag" aceo Black Raspberry:
She is a bit crooked but I still love her! 

I just made up a new batch of limited edition aceos, too, even though it just added to the mess that is my studio...
So, this upcoming Sunday auction on eBay is titled "Leafy Thicket"- she is a fawn satyr! 
She will be listed for auction on Sunday morning (generally around 11am EST). There are currently a bunch of arts listed right now...but i am on mobile and do not have a link handy :/ 
Anyway, hugs for all!
Xo
Em


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods

Work in Progress ACEOs!