Dragon Nymph ACEO

Hi hi!

Okay, so I am currently not anywhere near my studio, and not exactly sure when I will be again (I mean, it's only a few days but my schedule is a little volatile right now), I have no idea what I am supposed to be blogging about because my calendar is at home and all. But I do have two new ACEOS to share today. So, I kind of planned ahead, I just dont remember exactly how, lol!

The first is a pink dragon nymph, I call her "Rose and Gold":

"Rose and Gold" is currently listed on eBay for a Buy It Now $15- you can view the listing for her HERE.

Sunday auction-  "Happy Wings":

A sweet little sprout fairy and her butterfly friends! She is currently up for auction on eBay HERE, ends next Sunday.

I will be at least stopping by my home/studio on Monday (but probably will be permanently back by then) so any orders placed this weekend will go out asap Monday.  I am away from my life because I am helping my friends who just had a giant and healthy baby (their first!)- so I am house and dog sitting while they are in hospital. I spent most of the time cooking a BUNCH of food for them, because I am thoroughly able to and they will be busy and tired and hungry and probably sleep deprived.
Xo!
Em

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods

Work in Progress ACEOs!