"Smudge Signals" Painting, Sunday ACEO auction, + ramble

 Hellooo!

Today I have a new painting (yeah, again!), and also a ramble about de-cluttering, as well as the preview for this Sunday's ACEO auction!

So, firstly, a new painting- "Smudge Signals"- yes, this is another painting based of a previous ACEO I drew (of the same title bc I am lazy).  This rendition is very brightly colored; the initial drawing was much more somber, so I wanted to give her some rainbow.  


She is an original acrylic painting, 8.5" x 11" on sheet canvas, unframed but very easy to do so!  She is currently available for purchase on eBay- click HERE (or her picture above) to view the listing and more details about the painting.  

I suppose I will just show the other art before I begin my ramble- this is the preview of the Sunday morning auction on eBay:


This is "Honey Fae"- an original ACEO illustration (pen and ink) that will be available to bid on starting this Sunday (Feb 27).  
I had a TON of fun drawing all the teeny flowers, and then I was very careful in choosing a color pallet, as sometimes with so may flowers I want to use EVERY single color...which can often turn into a mess. But I am just very happy with how pretty and delicate she is. 
To view all the auctions I've got going, you can click HERE, and to see ALL the art I have available through eBay, you may click HERE

Okay, now a ramble:
So, I am going through a de-clutter season in my home and studio- my home is TINY and after being inside for winter, I get a little nit-picky and want to get rid of some things. Generally, I de-clutter twice a year- once in the late summer, and once after winter (and I just want winter to be over, so I have begun early this year!).  This year, I am realizing I have an amount of toy/doll purging to get to (I collect toys, I do not have kids, I don't like to share my toys lol!)  So this leads to selling. 

So, now, do I look into a "Sell your random stuff" app or do I just list these things on my eBay account?  Currently, I am still in the process of weighing pros and cons of each. I suppose this is a random ramble to give a heads up in case I do begin selling "random stuff" through eBay with all my art. I honestly don't love that idea other than- it is convenient, familiar, and I get free listings. I don;t really want to because I use it as my art selling site and I don't want to look all messy and unprofessional. 

*sigh* I don't know. I'm sure I will make a decision soon, as I really just want to get this stuff out of my house and into a house that will appreciate whatever it is...And I have a TON of clothes, which I generally just donate, so that is much easier to deal with. Ah, god, and the pair of rollerblades, and some art supplies that are in perfect condition but I will never use because I have not yet... 
OKAY, sorry about that. I am gonna get going for now, thanks for reading!! xoxox HUGS!
xo!
Em


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

Work in Progress ACEOs!

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods