Morla Painting and To the Nines Prints!

 Hii!

Well, I skipped a week of posting! Been busy in the studio (also been baking a lot) but... I do have a "new" painting to share, and also info about To the Nines (2t9) limited edition prints!  Anyhow, she is "Morla":


"Morla" is an original acrylic painting (8.5" x 11" on sheet canvas, unframed) and she is currently available for purchase on eBay- click HERE or on her photo above to view the listing.

Now...I have FINALLY gotten all my To the Nines ACEO Limited Edition prints together and listed!

All three series are available (Wishing, Home, and Kitchen) as individual ACEO prints. These prints are limited to runs of 4 each (so, only four of every ACEO is printed in this format ever).  Each ACEO is hand embelllished with glittery/shimmery/metallic gel pens, signed, numbered, dated, and laminated!  I am very pleased with how they turned out- very happy I decided to print them myself and limit the numbers, as I love the extra embellishments and the lamination makes them nice and durable. Enough rambling about that, you can find them all on eBay HERE- though there are a few that have sold out that I have not relisted yet! 

What else...hmm, I suppose I could share the upcoming Sunday ACEO auction art with you!  She is "Tiger Lily Fae" and is another of my art nouveau inspired drawings:


She will be up for auction on eBay this Sunday, hopefully sometime in the morning (around 11am EST generally).  I do not have a link to her directly as of this posting, as it is not published yet, however you can always find all my auctions HERE (there are even a few up now)!

Okay, it is time to cook some dinnerrrrr!!! 
Xo!
Em


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

Work in Progress ACEOs!

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods