Art Nouveau Fruit

 Hi all,

I've decided for the new year to post the blog on Sundays, as that is a better time schedule wise. I always THINK I will be ready by Fridays, however it seems I have everything together but the energy at that point in the week. 

So, not much to share, really. I do have this lovely new art nouveau style ACEO "Apple" to show you:


She has already been sold, but I will be offering prints of her at some point in the nearish future. 

I also have some mock prints of the To the Nines series coming in the mail in a few days; depending on if they look decent or not, I will hopefully have ACEO prints of those as well. 

I did start a few new paintings, but OMG I didn't take any photos and they are under a pile of things in my studio, so I will have to share those another time.

Of course, there are a few things up for sale on eBay, including the weekly Sunday ACEO auction- see everything HERE!

Okee, it is time for me to sit in my recliner and munch some foods.

Hugs hugs!

Xo

Em

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

Work in Progress ACEOs!

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods