A day late update!

Phhh, well, holiday season has me behind schedule, unsurprisingly.  Also, I kinda loafed around more than I should have yesterday- started off early and strong, but took a short nap around noon and then just never got back on the fast track. Blaming the extra shifts at the restaurant, and Spiderman...mostly Spiderman. Our restaurant is directly across the hall from a cinema. Inside of a shopping mall.

Blah blah, at any rate, I have a few work in progress pictures of a new ACEO series- these are not going to be "attached" like the To the Nines series, but more a grouping of similars... the one I've got the furthest on is "Broccoli":

here she is with some pen work:
 
I've got sketches of Carrot and Apple, and plotting for Black Raspberry, Peas, and Pear on deck. (And a few fantasy creatures as well!) 

Hoping to have the Sunday auction as scheduled, though it very well may be later in the day, and also I have no idea what it will be yet, lol!

So much art in my head, so little time to get it on paper!

Xo
Em

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

Work in Progress ACEOs!

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods