Just a brief hello...

 Ahh gaaah I am tired....

Okay, so, super lame quick post again this week- I have been working in restaurant land, which has grown rather busy for now (expected and planned for). This week, the industrial stand mixer went down (unexpected and sad), and so all the cheese was shredded and mixed completely by hand, and all of the pizza dough was mixed by hand as well.  And when I say "by hand" I mean MY hands. I did have a second cook helping, thank goodness.  Thank you second cook!

The mixer is now functional as of this afternoon, so no more giant batches of dough and cheese by sheer will and elbow grease. For now. 

Suffice to say, between work and the holiday I don't have too much art to show for myself this time...

But I do have a sneak peek of a new Medusa ACEO:


Not sure when I will be listing her, but certainly within the week. There are a few other new ones as well, all rather weird (as forewarned in the previous post).  OMG you guys I have to go sit down in a comfy chair and eat a dessert. Love to you all. I must rest my back....
But I'll be back!!
xo!
Em


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

Work in Progress ACEOs!

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods