Floating Daisies Nymph + website updates

 Happy Friday!

Just a quick post this week- I have a bit of a headache and it is sucking to look at this screen, ugh!

 I did update my website gallery with a handful of unposted art- I can't rightfully call them "new", as I drew them awhile ago!  Just trying to get caught up...But you can check it all out HERE! The larger images at the top of the page are the new additions, and clicking on any of them will bring you to the Zazzle print page. 

Hopefully more gallery additions before the end of the month.

Also, I've been painting and such, working on "Four Eyes", and thought I'd use some leftover paint for some ACEOs!  Getting details in paint in this size is always a challenge for me...but here is one of them, titled "Floating Daisies":


"Floating Daisies" is an original 2.5" x 3.5" (ACEO) acrylic painting on canvas of a playful fawn nymph girl...she is currently up for auction on eBay (ends Friday, November 19 at 6:23 pm EST).  Please click HERE to view her auction and perhaps place a bid!  I will have a little bee fairy themed ACDEO up on Sunday morning as well, and of course the limited edition prints peppered in!  

Okay, thank you tons for taking the time to read :) I gotta go eat something, hydrate, and nurse this headache. 

Many hugs to all,

xo!
Em

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

Work in Progress ACEOs!

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods