Oh Hi, October! Dragon Hugs and Updates

 So, it's been about a year since I've blogged...

Of course, I have been creating art that whole time, and always had good intentions to update regularly...but I seem to always put it off.  Will very much try to stick to the perfectly fine schedule I have set for myself this time. No promises.

Happy October, though!!! My very favorite season is upon us, and it is rather short, so I have been trying to enjoy it to the fullest!  I've begun baking again, and going for walks in the forest, watching (more) scary movies, wearing hoodies!  Soon I can wear my overly fuzzy socks again! Woo!

I have a few little updates, but let's start with some art!  October's "Featured Art" on my website is a recent painting titled "Dragon Hugs".  A portrait of one strange three eyed nymph and her loyal friend.  


She is an original 8.5" x 11" acrylic painting on canvas (sheet)- the original has bee sold!  However, there are open edition ACEO prints (2 sided!) available as well as posters in a variety of sizes.  Please visit her Feature page HERE to see more pictures and get the links to where you can get your hands on a print of her!

Indeed, I have updated my website with a bit of new art in the gallery, the latest doll creation, and finally an official web shop!  I had one before, but it needed updating badly.  Now, it is powered by square and has new items in it as well.  I will be adding more art and prints over the next few weeks, and then hopefully once a month I will be adding an exclusive item or new original artwork.  As for now, there are a handful of open edition ACEOs, some original artworks, and a little spattering of limited editions available.  Please feel free to check it out anytime- HERE is the link, you can also find a link on the top menu of my website!

As far as consistency, I have been trying (and mostly succeeding) in listing 2-3 original ACEOs a week on eBay, and 3-4 Limited Edition ACEOs as well.  The originals get listed for auction every Sunday and Wednesday, sometimes I will list an additional one on Friday.  Limited Edition ACEOs generally get listed for auction on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday.  I have been attempting to also have a few (2-3) new open edition ACEOs listed each month (as Buy It Now options).  

Blog posts will be up here every Friday, and will contain random art updates and ramblings. Work in progress pictures, new projects (started or daydreamed) and I'm sure a photo of a moth every now and again.  

Thanks for reading, though!

xo!
Em


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

Work in Progress ACEOs!

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods