Billie the Love Goat- Monster High Doll Repaint

 I finished her!

:D

This is Billie- the Love Goat.  




There is a full write up HERE on my website, with a little background story, her birthday, all the things she is made from, and a bunch of pictures.  

She did not come out exactly as I had envisioned her- which was a very long time before I began working on her...For instance, the original coloring for her was gong to be red hair, and her legs would fade from lavender to red to black on the hooves.  She was kind of designed in a "dark valentine nymph" theme.  Her outfit was going to be sheer black, similar to what she has on now, but with a really big collar (I don't know what they are called, but think Evil Queen).  She was going to have spikey parks on her arms and ankles.

But that was back in February of 2018.
Then she sat, deconstructed, in a box next to my desk for the better part of 2018, after which I pulled her out of the pile and began sculpting her tail, horns, and ears. I had left her original red hair rooted in her head, but removed it at that point, as it was not the right color red. I told myself I would stop by the craft store and get some red yarn to make her hair. 
For some reason, she ended up pushed to the side a bunch, and I decided to put her back in the pile for when I had more time to focus on her.   

Then 2020 happened.  So I had a lot of time.  But what I did not have was access to the craft store!  So, her design changed a whole bunch, but she is still a Love Goat!

Anyhoo, yes, more info on her is HERE on my website, and she is currently listed for purchase HERE on eBay ($65 + free shipping to US, Best Offer Option is available to use!)

Here's a full picture of her:




Thank you for looking! I am excited to get started on my next doll project...

Xo!
Em

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods

Work in Progress ACEOs!