New Fantasy ACEOs

Forgive the lame title of this post, my brain just does not want to cooperate for more than 5 minutes at a time these days.

Found myself staring at the blank title bar for too long, just wanted to start typing.

So, here we are, and as mentioned, a new (small) batch of fantasy ACEO illustrations:


They are all currently up for sale on eBay HERE- feel free to use the Best Offer option, it is not insulting to me, I wouldn't put it up if I didn't want you all to use it!

I know they are not the most detailed ACEOs ever, but I am still in the process of getting this doll put together (very close to finished now) and I do not have a lot of desk space at the moment. BUT, I did bust out my fancy Stuart Semple watercolors to use on these, so they are SATURATED with color.  I am generally not too fond of watercolor, but I do really love this set I have.

There are also a few more new items in the Zazzle Shop- some stone coasters!  There are three new fairy coasters and three new fox coasters for now.  I am playing with some new T shirt designs in my head- a few Halloween ideas, too!  I am afraid that Halloween will be kind of lost this year, at least the Trick or Treating, but I am not going to let that stop me from loving the ever-living crap out of the holiday.  

I dunno, I guess that is it for now. Hoping that the next post I put up will be of a brand new, finished Monster High doll repaint, and maybe I will finally get the Doll art page up and running on my website. 

Xo!
Em

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

Work in Progress ACEOs!

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods