To The Nines ACEO series- Wishing

Greetings dears,

Welllll...yeah.

It has been so long since any attention has been paid (by me) to the website and blogs, that I have once again decided it is best to start from scratch.
So, total overhaul, new blog space, less clutter, still tons of art! I am REALLY going to TRY to keep it very streamlined and simple this time. I know I say this every time I do an overhaul.

Okay, how about some art?  I've started a new series, called "To The Nines". Each piece in this series acts as one large illustration, but it ALSO works as nine little ACEOs! All nine of the ACEOs interlock to form a bigger image.
The first piece is titled "Wishing", and features nine fantasy ladies in varying forms, each performing some act or ritual surrounding wishing.  below is the full illustration:



The complete image is available in poster and print form through my Zazzle Shop HERE! You can choose what size, what type of paper (or canvas, or wood, etc) and even a frame if you want! 

For those of you who prefer ACEOs, the original is now CUT UP into 9 of them, they are available on eBay HERE for $12.35 each.  I am not offering ACEO prints of these at this time, however.  I believe this one is my personal favorite: 



Each listed ACEO in the series will have a 2t9 keyword in the title ("To The Nines") and directly after will have the number of the ACEO in the series. For instance, the ACEO pictured above will have a keyword of 2t9 3 as it is the third one. Also, all my usual descriptive keywords.

I am hoping to make more of these in the future, it was tons of fun to get to draw a "big" piece while still fulfilling my love for ACEOs.  

Oh, I almost forgot, here are a few work in progress photos of "Wishing":






In other art news, I've been working on a few commissions, and have some plans to get another doll going soon.  Now that I've completed the "To The Nines" issue 1, I have some "free" time to doll it up!  

Okay, I just want to talk about the website for a minute, as it has been on my mind for awhile now. Firstly, I have not updated it in about 2+ years, which is just embarrassing. Second, I love my branding colors and design, but at this point I would like something simple. Heck, at this point, I want everything possible to be as simple as possible, haha...stressssss... So for now, the plan is to archive all the art already on the site (still accessible for viewing, but not right in your face), start a "recent works" gallery for 2019-2020, remove most of the branding (Ralphie, my little cartoon bluebird, stays, he is my constant), and remove all old links that go nowhere relevant.  Also, this shiny new blog here, which I am meaning to update weekly, with new art and ramblings.  

There will be a commission and custom art info page.  I will be taking down the website shop for now, as it is giving me headaches and problems.  Zazzle will get beefed up and linked with new prints, posters, t shirts, etc.  New art, blog posts, and Zazzle merch will be linked on the homepage.  If you want to know ALL my news, this blog is the place.

Yeesh, time for coffee.
Xo!
Em

ps- this is Ralphie:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Ramble and Sunday auction sneak peek

Work in Progress ACEOs!

NEW DOLL! Plus sneak peek, ramble, and some printed goods